Pank trail

Tead head ja huvitavat rada või sõidukohta. Jaga ka teistega.
Vasta
pedromvreis
Rattur

Pank trail

Postitus Postitas pedromvreis » 15. 08. 2011. 14:53

Hi all,

My name is Pedro, I'm a designer working from Tallinn for almost two years now. Love this place. I'm also a mountainbiker and have been riding around and found some good stuff, one of my favorite trails is this that you call pank trail.

For those who haven't heard about me I'm the guy who's been bothering people to build bridges in the pank trail, read more about it here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33163

I'm sorry for the English but I'm not yet fluent in Estonian.

With this post, besides introducing myself, I wanted to invite whoever is interested to join me in clearing/building this trail and ride it of course. Now that there is a bridge connecting the west and the east there is a few improvements that we could make to the trail to make it even more interesting by clearing some parts. This trail is a lot of fun and can even be better.

I will be there next Tuesday (16.8.) after 18h doing some work near the bridge with Roman from Lasnämae, if you want to join feel free to come over with some tools (axle, saw, shovel, etc).

Good rides,
Pedro

Kasutaja avatar
meetodimees
Rattur

Re: Pank trail

Postitus Postitas meetodimees » 16. 08. 2011. 08:39

Kutsun emakeeles üles kõiki Lasnamäe, Maarjamäe ja Pirita kandi raidereid korrastama Pangapealset rada. Tegemist ühe Tallinna vägevaima singliga: kiire adreka laks pangaäärel sõitmisega vaheldub lummava vaatega Tallinna kesklinnale ja lahele. Sobib sõitmiseks nii XC-raideritele kui ka FS-freeraideritele. Kahju, et täna kasutavad selle raja potensiaali eelkõige grillijad ja muud vandaalid, kes sealset loodust risustavad.

Pedro toimetab täna alates kella 18.00 silla läheduses. Plaanis rada puhastada, võsa ja oksi lõigata. Võta saag ja kirves kaasa ning astu ligi.
Rentida carbon raamiga "L"" suurus võistlusrattad: MTB Scott Scale ja MNT Scott Foil. Info tel. 56 41 3OO

pedromvreis
Rattur

Re: Pank trail

Postitus Postitas pedromvreis » 17. 08. 2011. 12:32

Estonian mosquitos are fierce!

Almost got eaten alive yesterday on the trail :) Yesterday I cleared around 200 meters of new trail, I didn't ride it yet but it's looking like fun. Nobody showed up though.

Now right after the bridge (going east) you can turn left and there's a berm and a ramp to get up again, this part still needs some work. After 50 meters on the fire road you may also turn left to inside the bush area between the ravine and the road and there's a few hundreds of meters of new trail.

If you get to ride it let me know what you think. Today I'm going to try it with Mati and Tanel if you want to join us we will be behind Kumu where the trail starts after 18h30.

Good rides.

Vasta

Mine “Rajad ja ringid”